samedi 26 décembre 2009

My Sister’s Keeper ♥


In this entry, I will talk to you about a movie that I really liked. My Sister’s Keeper is the story of an eleven years old girl who has been born to save her sister’s life who is suffering from leukaemia, but finally, she decides to prosecute her parents to have the right control of her body.
It’s a very touching story which brings us to really think about life. We can notice that life is very different when we have a sick’s child who has an illness like leukaemia.


90words.

3 commentaires:

  1. I liked too the movie my sister's keeper.I like it because it's a movie touching.The character that I don't like,it's the mother because she like just her first girl and her second girl isn't important for she.I find unjust that she lives just for to treatment her sister.

    Cynthia lam.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have watch this movie too and it's a very sad story. But I think it's a movie with a good lesson. I recommend this movie at everybody. In this movie you can see hoe people with the leukaemia live.

    ..
    42 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I never see this movie but I always wanted to see it. I am sure that it is really sad and I think that the movie can change our thoughts about the life. I hope that I will see this movie soon.

    42 words

    RépondreSupprimer