samedi 26 décembre 2009

A Place To See

If I had the chance to go anywhere in the world,I would like to go to South Africa. First of all,I would like to go to this place to do a safari in jungle to see animals like giraffes, lions, elephants, monkeys,etc. I know that we have there animals in Quebec,but it's a trip that I would like to do and it's better for them if they aren't in captivity.
Secondly, I would like to do Humanitarian aid because some people are in bad situations and it's really sad so I would like to help them to have a better life. If it’s only by playing with kids or by helping them to do something; I would do it with pleasure.
Finally,I would like to do scuba diving because I heard from some people that there are spectacular places with exotic fish.On the same time, I would enjoy the sun and the hot temperature!

162 words.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Karine,

    Tank you for your comment! Me too I would like to go in South Africa. It is a country that is really different. On the other hand, I would like to go in other countries before. For example, I would like to go to Greece and to England. If I had the chance to do other trips, it is sure that this country would be really interesting for me, because it is a country that has another culture than the countries in Europe. Goodbye!

    86 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Karine :)
    AhAh! I think we have see the same television show (occupation double) for your choice South Africa. Me too I want to go there in my future project. In your text I saw others things I will want to do. Thanks :) !!

    Your blog is great =)

    51 words

    RépondreSupprimer