
My favorite restaurant is La Cage aux Sports.
I love what they cook and the ambiance is really nice.
It always have music and we can watch many games of hockey.
When Canadiens play, ambiance is crazy!!
It's really fun!
Probably for the birthday of my friend we will go there so I enjoy that moment!
57words.
Hi Karine !
RépondreSupprimerHow are you ?
your blog is beautiful.
I am hurry to go to la cage au sport with you, and others friends. I think that will be super.
bye bye :)
I'm agree with you La cage au sport is a great restaurant.The ambiance is very cool. I like to go when there is a game of Canadien of Montreal because after five goals we can have free food:)
RépondreSupprimerVery goog choice karine , I think is a good restorant and very good place to watch hockey gamne and many sport. Your blog is very cool and nice. chow:)
RépondreSupprimer