dimanche 10 janvier 2010

My Travel In Dominican Republic.


Since some years, I do one or two trip by year in Dominican Republic. I do it with my mother and it's very fun! We visit the place,we go on the beach and we do many activities! We don't go all the time in the same hotel, but everybody know us!
I really like to go there because were we go, it's not dangerous so we can walk on the street without to be scary.

I enjoy to return there! :)


81words.

2 commentaires:

  1. I would like to go there me too. It seems nice. If I go there I would like to swim with the dolphins and go to the beach.
    It could be fun if we can go together and with other friends too. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW !!

    I want to go with you next time you will go back to this place! Bring me in your bag, I think I can enter... It will be vrmt nice !
    Ha ha !

    Bye bye :)

    RépondreSupprimer