dimanche 10 janvier 2010

My Futur..


Next year, I will go to Collège-Notre-Dame-de-Foy to continue my studies.
I want to be nurse so I will do three years on this College and after, maybe
I will go to University to specialise me in urgence or with babies.
I want to do this career because I like to help people and I think
I will like the stress we have when we do this job.
I hope I will like it. :)


71words.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Karine !
    I wish you to succeed in this career and to like what you do later. I wish you to believe in your dreams and to be the better in your career.

    33 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. helllo
    me too i wish you from all my heart that you sucess to get your job. I never wanted to be a doctor because i am not intelligent enough . Furthermore i want to make an ingeneury.

    RépondreSupprimer